FREE SHIPPING IN THE US
We ship all kits by UPS to US destinations unless otherwise requested.
IF YOU LIVE OUTSIDE THE U.S. PLEASE EMAIL US AT email@example.com TO DISCUSS SHIPPING METHODS. WE PRIMARILY USE FedEx FOR SHIPPING OUTSIDE OF THE U.S.
For those of you who are pretty much set up in your shop and really want to step into the wonderful world of high speed carving and engraving with a High Quality Air Tool built to last, this is the kit for you. This kit comes with all you need, plug your compressor to the regulator and start carving or engraving. Its hard to beat this price for High Quality, Lifetime air equipment.
BELOW IS A LISTING OF EVERY THING IN THE BARE BONES KIT.
This kit also has a Great special running, see end of listing for details.
- Introduction/Set Up video: Learn complete SET UP of your new equipment in this video + watch some actual carving and engraving in, Glass, Wood and Goose Egg, demonstrating how easy it is to create some beautiful, detailed art in almost any surface. At the end of the introduction is the full SET UP; we take you step by step through the set up of your equipment when you receive your kit and how to maintain your equipment. Good video to keep around for future reference.
- Shofu Tool: The all metal Shofu Lab Air-Z Oil Free hand piece has a two bearing air driven turbine. It is designed to be used 8 hours a day 5 days a week. All parts in the Shofu are replaceable or rebuildable. The Shofu hand piece while quiet and powerful has a lightweight well balanced construction for maximum hand comfort. 90 DAY WARRANTY ON TOOL.
- Pressure Regulator: Air filter/pressure regulator with moisture trap, to deliver clean, moisture free, pressure-controlled air to the turbine. Regulates from 0 to 123 lbs. of pressure. It takes a maximum of 150 psi on the inlet side.
- Variable Speed Foot Pedal: This foot pedal is awesome for detailed carving. It allows you to vary the amount of air getting getting to the turbine so it will turn slow in very delicate areas or fast for normal carving/engraving. (Works like the gas pedal in your car.) You never have to look away from your work to adjust a regulator.
- Bits: This kit comes with 2 carbide bits.
you begin using the High Sped air equipment there are a lot of new
techniques you are learning. Many people choose to take on of our
classes to give them a jump start. We realize that in these economic
times, traveling to take a class is not a possibility. So we started
making some very in depth, classroom detailed training videos. We have
done very close up filming of Carl carving or engraving to ensure you
see exactly what is being done. these truly are classroom perfect &
as you watch a certain technique being taught, you can replay it over
and over until you feel confident to go to your workshop and crate a
very beautiful piece of art.
We currently have completed videos in, Wood, Goose Egg, Glass, Metals, Ostrich Egg, Wine Bottle relief carving.
When you purchase the Bare Bones Kit, we add (1) of these training videos absolutely FREE to help you get started. Each of these videos are one hour long and sell for $19.95 (other than the Ostrich Egg video which is 2 hours and sells for $25.00) As you order this Bare Bones Kit please let us know which one of the videos you think would most assist your getting started in the wonderful world of high speed carving and engraving.
If you visit our Video Library section, there is a brief YouTube of each of our videos that you can watch to assist in your decision.
We require 5 working days to get your kit fully built and ready for shipment Thank You!
Happy Carving and Engraving everyone.